Owned by: danbowser
- Year Bought/Built: 2015
- Motor: MXUS XF40-45H Direct Drive Hub Motor 8kV
- Battery: 20s 18AH LiIon Backpack Battery
- Controller: 12 FET Infineon Controller tuned
- Fastest Recorded Speed: 72 kmh (44.74 mph) GPS verified!
- Range: 40 km (24.85 mi)
- Weight: 32 kgs (70.55 lbs)
- Total Cost: $4500
Base is a TREK 2014 Rumblefish pro. Im using a Backpack-Battery, which is more comfortable as you might think!
At the moment im going with 84Volts/18Amps /1500W, but i can increase both V and A up to 2500W if needed!
There’re quite a few custom made parts, from controller-holder, Battery Connector / Cable including anti-lightning-resistor to 2 massive both-sided
I’m storing the bike in my living-room in a custom bike stand, including a place for the backpack and 2 LiIon 10s chargers.
Due to the backpack-battery the bike remains quite agile und makes it very smooth and fun to ride! i love it =)