Owned by: ian mangham
- Year Bought/Built: bicycle 2012 kit 2015
- Motor: 250 watt brushless geared
- Battery: 36v 8AH lion
- Controller: Chinese unmarked ,guesstimate (20amp)
- Fastest Recorded Speed: 23 mph (37.01 kph) GPS verified!
- Range: 32 km (19.88 mi)
- Weight: 44 lbs (19.96 kgs)
- Total Cost: $$1000
hello everyone, I’m 43 6’2 big bloke,love my kit, 250 watt front hub is more like 500 watt peak bursts, stacks of torque, more like 40nm than (20), my mongoose tyax elite weighs just under 43lb, best item I’ve ever bought. Truly an awesome machine, can be pedaled with ease without power, never ran the battery dead, I known how to look after lithium cells. Awesomeness, E-Bikes for everyone.